Gregory Johnson a veteran to Rockstar games will have yet another role to play in Grand Theft Auto V as a pedestrian voice actor.
Some of the games were his voice has been used :
- Red Dead Redemption Pedestrian/Background Character (voice)
- Grand Theft Auto IV: Barman (voice)
- Grand Theft Auto IV Tony McTony (voice)
- Bully Mr. Ramirez (voice)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories Diaz’s Assistant/Javier (voice)
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories Pedestrian (voice)
- The Warriors Additional Voices, People Of New York (voice)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Gangster (voice)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Javier (voice)
Gregory Johnson has been with many GTA series and he was also the Composer of GTA Vice City.
Its very much evident that he will be having a role as a voice actor in Rockstar upcoming game GTA 5.
Gregory Johnson complete profile can be viewed here
GTA 5 fans all around the world are eager about ‘Rockstar Games’ next GTA series Grand Theft Auto V. Till date no release date has been confirmed. We hope to get some more info about GTA 5 in the next few upcoming months.
No related posts.